INNER SPACE AND COVID-19
In May 2021, we re-opened our West Cornwall yoga studio after lockdown 3.0 and happily welcomed back teachers and students. Due to the size of the Zen Hall, our high ceilings and excellent airflow, we can offer classes whilst following social distancing measures and government guidelines. Our full timetable is back with a range of yoga classes, as well as pilates, ballet, belly dance, gong meditation and more!
WHAT WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- Please let your teacher know if you are coming for numbers.
- Please don’t come to the studio if you are feeling unwell and please check your temperature is normal before you come along to class.
- Please use the hand sanitiser and sign in on arrival. There is a phone number log for track and trace and a waiver to sign.
- Only 10 people in the studio at one time.
- 30 mins between each class to allow for cleaning time.
- Please bring your own mat and equipment where possible and arrive in your exercise clothes as the changing room will be closed for now.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Please observe the social distancing subtle markings on the floor.
- If you have to use the toilets please use the disinfectant wipes for the seat and handles before and after use.
- The World Health Organisation says clearly to not wear masks when exercising.
- When using shared equipment please wash your hands before and after use.
- Please leave the building directly after class.
- Inner Space is naturally well ventilated with our very high ceilings.
- Handsfree hand wash and disposable paper towels.
- Relax, breathe and enjoy your class all is well